Wednesday 26 September 2012

Indigo x Mustard




South Tay Street
 
Name: Keith Steward
Age: 44
Occupation: Art Skills Officer for Dundee City Council
One word to describe your style: Neo-Dandy
Style icon/inspiration: No one really, but I’m loving the slim fit suits at the moment. I like a smart fitted look.
What are you wearing: Mustard slim chinos, Next – saw them and had to have them. I also bought a cherry wine pair as well. Brown slip on shoes, Next (4/5 old)- I get them re-heeled regularly. I also bought a black pair when I bought a slim fit black suit. Indigo velvet jacket, Cancer Research Shop for £10 - a friend dragged me in – I thought my days of charity shops were over, but what a find! Blue slim fit shirt, Zara.
Why Dundee?  I came to Dundee to study Textiles at Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design in 1989 and stayed because the city grew on me. I really enjoy the mix of city life, countryside walks and living so close to the water. Dundee is very central and it has grown so much as a city since ’89, i.e. the DCA, the mix of restaurants and the new plans for V&A Dundee.

No comments:

Post a Comment